RESEARCH PROJECT DESCRIPTION
The ipXcellence global benchmarking study is a joint-research project between the WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management (Germany), Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University, USA), and University of Tokyo (Japan) to accelerate research in the IP management domain. Participating firms can gain a variety of advantages, such as:
- insights on „IP Digitalization“ and the degree of digitalization of the IP department (Digital IP Index).
- insights into top key performance metrics being used in IP management.
- insights into best practices in IP management.
- insights into your current competitive position in IP management incl. weaknesses and strengths.
- insights into your IP management contribution along the innovation management process benchmarked with that of your peer group.
- participation at our IP Management conference, where we will present the key findings of this study and show case examples of best-in-class IP management. That will give you not only the opportunity to gain further insights but also to connect with other IP Management thought leaders from academia and industry.
- insights into your IP management and that of your peers by providing you with a detailed, truly individual and high-quality benchmarking report.
The benchmarking report will be provided free-of-charge to all participating firms due to the research-driven nature and objectives of the research project.
Confidentiality is a top priority for us: All information, as well as individual answers, are kept strictly confidential. Neither personal nor your company’s data will ever be identified by third parties. Only aggregated results are provided for benchmarking purposes and scientific publications. At this point we would like to draw your attention to our confidentiality and non-disclosure notice, which you can download here: CONFIDENTIALITY & NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE. Please note that we will never share your contact details (E-Mail addresses and/or phone numbers, etc.) with anyone. We will only contact you if it is related to the „Global IP Management Best Practices Study“.